Nominate to participate in Peer Review Panels for 2021
Researchers are now able to nominate themselves to be considered for appointment to NHMRC expert review panels through Sapphire. Information on how to access and complete the from is available from the Sapphire Tutorials webpage (note: you will need to click ‘Assessor’ on the left of the page to view/access the document). Self-nominations must be entered in Sapphire by Friday 30 October 2020.
Nominations are now open for:
- Centres of Research Excellence
- Clinical Trials and Cohort Studies Grants
- Development Grants
- Ideas Grants
- Investigator Grants
- NHMRC e-ASIA Joint Research Program Grants
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Partnership Projects
- Targeted Call for Research into End of Life Care
- Synergy Grants
- Indigenous Research Excellence Criteria (IREC) Assessor (Various Grant Opportunities)
Information and guidance relating to the peer review process, including guidance to help you self-assess which schemes you might be suited to can be found on the NHMRC website.
Researchers without a Sapphire account will need activate or register their account online. Information on how to do this is available from the Sapphire landing page. If you are aware of any researchers interested in participating as peer reviewers please direct them to the NHMRC website.